Tempered Legacy is a magic item supplement for fantasy RPGs. The powers of these items are locked behind the regrets of previous owners. Click the “Generate Weapon” button to get started.
Join the Mailing List to get updates about the upcoming zine!
Tempered Legacy is an ongoing project. We’re constantly adding stuff to the generators, tweaking the details, and updating the rules. Join the Mailing List to get updates about the upcoming Tempered Legacy Zine:
- Pre-made weapons written by Fiona Geist, Ash Mchallan, Johnny, Madeline, and more amazing designers.
- The Many Origins of Tempered Metal
- Rules for Tempered Armor
- Tempered Coin Stock Market (TempCoin)
- Advice on using Regrets to improve your prep and engage your players.
- And more!
- David Cox, the co-writer of Tempered Legacy.
- Lauren Schirduan, the love of David’s life and his partner in crime.
- Skerples for his d1000 mutations.
- Ben Milton for his level-less Knave spells.
- The Nonsense Word Generator for some of the weirder words.
- Freehold games for making the rogue-like David keeps coming back to again and again.
- And to the OSR community for being such an encouraging, welcoming place.
- Weapon images are all from the British Library.
- Title image: Eene halve Eeuw, 1848-1898
- Archer: The Blue Poetry Book
- Icons: Game-Icons.net
Everything on this page is protected under CC-BY 4.0.