Joe Banner and I discuss some tips and tricks for using free artwork when making RPG content.
- 01:00 Why do we even need artwork?
- 04:32 What if I can’t afford good art?
- 07:48 An overview of Joe’s layout.
- 13:23 Where do you start?
- 15:44 Follow along with Joe’s process.
36:24 Encouragement for new designers.
- Support Joe Banner’s work at his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jbinc
- Watch his regular Twitch streams: https://www.twitch.tv/jabeannel
- Grab some of his work at DrivethruRPG: http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/5617/Joe-Banner
You can find more stuff from me at https://technicalgrimoire.com/
Other Useful Resources:
- Joe’s Flickr Search: https://www.flickr.com/search/?w=12403504%40N02&q=castle
- Beautiful Stock Photos: https://unsplash.com
- More Free Photos: https://pixabay.com/
- More Design Tips: http://www.erebaltor.se/rickard/typography/
- Google Docs Advice: https://technicalgrimoire.com/david/2017/10/simple-design